Friday, February 17, 2006

What the Beautiful Day

Wassup.....everyone!!!
Just wanna shout "hi!!"..



the 2nd post and also saje je nak test power..actually, today i'm fell so happy because my wife looks so cantik..i mean, she getting cantik and more cantik each day..gosshhh..i fell that i'm the one of luckies man in this wOrld...the perut also look so big.hahahaha!!.do you know what is mean?? its mean my child inside her mama perut getting big each day and if refer to the calculation made by her gynea..our child will birth on 14 march and its mean, another 25 days to go..i fell so excite and so teruja now..all the preparation include baby stuff, hospital booking and even daddy stuff have been made..biasa la..nak dapat orang baru dalam my family..


i still remember the 1st time i see her, wooooww...only God knows camner la hati aku time tuh. kira orang omputih cakap..love at the 1st sight la..all the things happen so fast. not a word can decscribe my jantung that day, thanks Allah coz u just give me a strenght on that day. infact i also can't believe that things happen because dengan selambernya aku bagi business card aku kat kawan dia coz aku tak sempat nak kasi direct kat dia.hehehehe...i never gave my card directly especially girl but on thats day, a faith make me to do it...from that moments, my life change..not a simply changes but extremely change coz on that day i know that i'm in love with her...mama..i love u so much!!!

0 comments:

Flores e Flowers

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP